iPad mount?

I don't go any distance without my iPad mini and Garmin Pilot (I know, Foreflight is tops, settling for a close 2nd I've become accustomed to). Any best practices for iPad mount in the VL3? I'll have a full panel with I believe no space to even stick some sort of mount and though I may have to I'd prefer to not go the knee route. Suction cup mount to the canopy??

I also use an iPad mini for flying.  The size is perfect for approach plates, and I find it more convenient to use in the cockpit than a full-size iPad.

Unfortunately, I don't have a suggestion for mounting an iPad when the panel already has two G3X Touch displays.  As you noted, with only one G3X Touch display, the factory can install an iPad mount on the passenger-side of the panel.

When flying, I keep my iPad mini stowed or in my lap and only reference it occasionally (e.g., when briefing an approach).  With two G3X Touch displays, even that may be unnecessary since you can pull up the approach plate directly on the G3X Touch (or GTN 750Xi, if so equipped) display--either in split-screen on the PFD (pilot-side) or full-screen on the MFD (passenger-side).  I'll experiment and figure out what workflow works best once I'm in the plane.